MedicaidandMedicareHelp.com Privacy and Security
MedicaidandMedicareHelp.com is committed to protecting your privacy!
If you are a resident of the State of California, please click here for additional California-specific privacy disclosures.
We collect personal information through questions we ask only to determine which insurance companies and products best match your unique needs. Our use and disclosure of your personal health information is limited by federal and state law. We do not disclose your health information to third parties other than our agents or your chosen insurance company to process your application or enrollment form. Each insurance company bases its final prices on its own criteria. To more accurately match you with the best company, product and policy for your needs, we gather some general health, lifestyle, family history, and contact information including your first and last name, phone number, email address and any other information that you voluntarily submit to us through our “Contact Us” form on our site or other means of communication. A licensed insurance agent will then review your submission and, if necessary, either call or email you to clarify any outstanding issues and provide you with the information you request. Please be assured that our agents and the insurance companies that we contract with are only allowed to use your personal information to process your requested application or enrollment form and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
From time to time, we may contact you with information concerning various insurance products that we believe might be of interest to you. Of course, you should only feel comfortable providing information to a trusted name with a verified commitment to your privacy and security. MedicaidandMedicareHelp.com and its parent company, e-TeleQuote Insurance, Inc., has helped hundreds of thousands of people get the coverage they need – quickly and privately. Other information collected via passive collection and tracking technologies. Like most websites, in addition to the personal information described above, we also gather certain other information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our Site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, general location, and/or clickstream data. We and our third-party service providers may collect such information using the following technologies:
- Server Logs. When you use the Site, we automatically receive and record certain information from your computer (or another device) and your web browser. To collect such information, we may use server logs or applications that recognize your computer and gather information about its online activity.
- Pixel tags. The Site may collect information through a “pixel tag” (also known as a “clear gif” or “web beacon”). A pixel tag is an electronic file that usually consists of a single-pixel image. It can be embedded in a web page to transmit information about your use of the Site.
Should you have any questions whatsoever regarding the personal information submitted to e-TeleQuote, please email us at info@e-TeleQuote.com.
What security devices are in place on e-TeleQuote.com to protect my personal information?
All information submitted through MedicaidandMedicareHelp.com is encrypted using SSL (Secured Sockets Layer) protocol. This encodes and protects your information as it travels across the Internet. Despite these measures, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via this site by Internet or email cannot be guaranteed. If your communication includes personal information that you do not wish to provide electronically, please contact us by postal mail or telephone.
In order to provide better service and keep up with new technologies, our site does not support browsers that use SSL 3.0, which includes Internet Explorer 6. All users are required to upgrade to Internet Explorer 11.0, Google Chrome 37.0, Firefox 34.0, or the latest version of their browser, to access the site.
MedicaidandMedicareHelp.com will only provide your personal information to insurance companies when you expressly authorize us to begin the application process for the policy and carrier you choose.Any personal information gathered by MedicaidandMedicareHelp.com is used only for the process of qualifying you for insurance products. Where permitted by law, your information may be used to request credit, medical and/or driving records from a third party. This information is used for underwriting the application in accordance with the disclosures and releases that you must review and approve during the enrollment process.
Your Rights and Choices
You have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
- Right to object. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO OBJECT TO ANY PROCESSING BASED ON OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS WHERE THERE ARE GROUNDS RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. YOU CAN OBJECT TO MARKETING ACTIVITIES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal information. You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect and maintain online by emailing us at email@example.com. This will give you the opportunity to review your personally identifiable information or update us on a correction that needs to be made.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
- Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer personal information easily from one organization to another.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the information associated with the particular email address you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
Data Retention and Access
What if I no longer wish to be contacted by your Company?
If after submitting your information regarding your insurance questions and needs on our site, you wish to be removed from our database, please email us at email@example.com. Provide your name, address and phone number and you will be removed from our database.
The Site is not directed to, and we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use the Site or otherwise provide us with any personal information either directly or by other means. If a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to us, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us to request that we remove the personal information from our systems.
If you have questions regarding our privacy policies or practices or would like to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1-855-844-0155, or by sending a message on the Contact Us section on this website or by U.S. mail at the address below:
5659 Rio Vista Drive
Clearwater, FL 33760
MedicaidandMedicareHelp.com and e-TeleQuote Insurance, Inc., is committed to be compliant with all Federal regulations, including the Federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.
You may “opt-out” of any communication from e-TeleQuote at any time. Use the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email you receive from e-TeleQuote, and we will remove you from our mailing list. In addition, you may contact us at the address above and request to be removed from our mailing list or to be placed on our DNC list.